2.11.2011

Product We Heart: TOMS!


Two things that go nearly everywhere with me: my shoes and a bag. And usually, that bag is a Zimbag and those shoes are TOMS. Today was no different. I went to the post office and grabbed some Friday morning coffees for me and Mr. Happy Bag Elf #1 and my TOMS took me there and my Zimbag carried all my stuff: keys, wallet, book, 2 coffee mugs, cell phone, and lots of other random things.

TOMS
are unbelievably comfortable. And if you know me, you know that I am lazy about fashion. The more comfortable and easy it is to wear, the better. Bonus points if it happens to be cute. TOMS fit all those categories: comfortable, easy to wear, cute ... annnnnd, for every pair of TOMS you buy, they give a pair to a child in need. That is incredible. It makes me walk a little happy, bouncy walk.

I wear my pair of gray ones all the time. And they have held up like champs. The other day they took me on a bike ride to the bus, on the bus, walking around Seattle all day, and to martinis and dinner with the other (beautiful) Happy Bag Elf. And the best part: they were still comfortable at the end of the day. I love knowing that a little kid somewhere is running around in a pair of shoes just like mine just because I bought a pair. They have pairs for men, women, and the little ones... so many styles and colors to choose from, and every pair is comfortable and cute.

I have had this pair for over a year and as you can see in the photo, they are starting to fade and I have beat them up pretty badly, so I am starting to think about getting a new pair. I am leaning toward the "Love is the New Black" pair in Navy Blue.....

Do you own a pair? Which are your favorite?

We heart TOMS! We also love weekends.... have a great weekend!

-The Happy Bag Elves

2 comments:

E + O Supply said...

LOVE TOMS!! Did you check out their boots!? They look so comfy... I want to try them out. We should go shoe shopping together! =D

Hello Grey Day said...

Kent wears his rain or shine! The first pair I tried on didn't seem to fit, but seeing all the TOMS love around me is starting to make me think I need to give them another try!
Love you elves!